1) Remy_____________ (distract) the cyclist.
2) The cyclist ______________ (crash) his bike into a car that was parked on the street.
4) Remy _______________ (command) Linguini's body movements.
5) Remy ______________ (open) Linguini's eyes.
6) Colette _____________ (park) her scooter in front of the restaurant.
7) Linguini _______________ (cook) the food when Colette arrived.
10) Colette ____________________ (slap) Linguini's face.
Now rewrite the sentences above using the passive voice.Ex:
How to develop your own video activity:
- Write a few sentences with action verbs using active voice to describe the scene.
- The students rewrite the sentences using passive voice.
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - RATATOUILLE
A peer of mine said that he had used a slides presentation with links to my passive voice activities. I was sent the link and came across this really cool and thorough class on passive voice. I'm glad Simon Friend used my blog for his video activities. His slides are effective, fun and constructive. Thanks Simon Friend for these really cool slides. Thanks for linking my site to it.